National Breakfast and Lunch Menu
National Breakfast proudly support our school. The National School Breakfast Programme (NSBP) is funded by the Department for Education and delivered by Family Action to support schools in England to provide children with a healthy breakfast at the start of the school day. They help us to ensure every child has a full tummy and is ready to learn in class. Our school pays 25% towards the cost of the breakfasts.
Do you qualify for free school meals?
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits below you may be entitled to free school meals for your child. Even if you prefer your child to bring a packed lunch there are other ways we can support them in school. Contact school or Lancashire County Council for support in completing the required form.
Qualifying benefits are:
- Receipt of Income Support or Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Receipt of Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Receipt of Child Tax Credit, with an annual income of LESS than £16,190 and NOT in receipt of Working Tax Credit
- Receipt of the Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
- Receipt of support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Receipt of Universal Credit