As part of the St Ignatius family, we welcome all parents and carers to our website. Here you can find details of the many wonderful things your children take part in throughout the year – take a log at the blog to see photos and videos!
There is a wealth of information readily available for you under the selected tabs at the top of the home screen. If you need any support accessing any of the information, please do not hesitate to contact the school.
Do you qualify for free school meals?
If you are in receipt of any of the benefits below you may be entitled to free school meals for your child. Even if you prefer your child to bring a packed lunch there are other ways we can support them in school. Contact school or Lancashire County Council for support in completing the required form.
Qualifying benefits are:
• Receipt of Income Support or Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
• Receipt of Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
• Receipt of Child Tax Credit, with an annual income of LESS than £16,190 and NOT in receipt of Working
• Receipt of the Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit
• Receipt of support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Receipt of Universal Credit
Ofsted’s Parent view
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
They will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect and when.
Click ‘Give your views’ to register and complete a survey to help your child’s school improve.
A parent’s guide to inspections can be found here:
School inspections – a guide for parents (1)